Is it clear what users should interact with to reach their goal?
Examine if user’s first click leads in the right or an unexpected direction. Design pages that guide users towards success.
Trusted by major brands
How it works
1. Set up your First Click Test
Upload a design and draw up hotspots over links, buttons and other UI elements where you wish to detect clicks. In the task, tell the participants what their goal should be, such as ordering a product.
3. Explore your results
Analyze the clickmap and heatmap results. Learn whether your design aligns with the instincts of your users.
Two invaluable views
Follow the first instinct of your users
Learn what is their immediate reaction to your design
Why choose First Click Test from UXtweak
Test the intuition
of your user
- Ask users to complete a task with a design
- Examine where users click and how much time they need
- Use the results to optimize your designs
- Sketches, prototypes, screenshots - all you need is a picture
- Usability benchmark that can be used from early through every stage of design
- UX expert support
- Assessments (legal, security)
- SSO (Single sign-on)
- And more ways to enhance your plan...
with skip logic
- Gather additional information from your participants
- Guide the participant to relevant questions based on their answers
- All Survey question types available
- Fully customizable Welcome, Instructions and Closing messages
- Change the logo and colors to fit your company branding
- Use a screening question to prevent respondents outside your target audience from participating
- As many reject and accept options as you want
- Rich text editor complete with images
- Serve tasks in random or determined order
- Choose how many tasks respondent sees
- Share results of your study with stakeholders without a problem
- Choose what the viewers will see
- Protect your results with a password
- You can set up your first click studies in any modern browser
- Respondents will also complete the study in their browser.
- Available CSV exports for further data analysis
- Handy and presentable PDF reports and charts
- Complete respondent list
- Every detail about your respondents (geographic, technical etc.)
- Customizable filtering
- Every tool in UXtweak has a detailed documentation
- If you are in doubt you can dive into our Step-By-Step Guide
Start First Click Testing Free now
Easily test design instincts of your users.
Learn more about First Click Testing
Read our guide to First Click Testing
First Click Test Guide
Get an introduction to First Click Test
- Creating FC study
- Interpreting results
- Step-by-step guide
Explore all aspects of First Click Test