Can users easily find information on your website?
Know where and why users get lost and fix it. Make your navigation intuitive.
Trusted by major brands
How it works
1. Define your tree and tasks
Think of the tree as a branching structure, a list of categories and subcategories. Ask the respondents to find an item in your tree and test your categories and labels.
How many testers found the correct answers? See how testers move through your tree – and where they get stuck. The results are designed to give you quick, actionable and also deep insights.
How to define a tree for testing
Import the tree from a CSV file
Easily import your tree from spreadsheets. All you need is to upload a CSV file. Edit the imported tree within UXtweak in any way needed to reflect last-minute changes.
Use UXtweak Tree Testing editor
Build your tree from scratch inside UXtweak with our simple-to-use editor. Add as many sibling or child nodes with custom names as you want.
Load the tree from a live website
Automatically generate a tree based on your existing navigation. You just need a URL, CSS selector, and UXtweak will grab the tree structure for you in seconds.
Try Tree Testing online now
Validate your information architecture with our Tree Testing software.
Why choose Tree Test from UXtweak
Simple tree building options
- Easily import existing trees from CSV
- Start from scratch within UXtweak
- Download existing navigation structure from live web in seconds
Quick yet deep
- Actionable statistics for each Task
- Analyse the first clicks of your users
- Paths and destinations - know exactly how and where your users end up
- UX expert support
- Assessments (legal, security)
- SSO (Single sign-on)
- And more ways to enhance your plan...
- Use a screening question to prevent respondents outside your target audience from participating
- As many reject and accept options as you want
- Complete respondent list
- Every detail about your respondents (geographic, technical etc.)
- Customizable filtering
- Rich text editor complete with images
- Serve tasks in random or determined order
- Choose how many tasks respondent sees
with skip logic
- Gather additional information from your participants
- Guide the participant to relevant questions based on their answers
- All Survey question types available
- You can set up your tree testing studies in any modern browser
- To access the study, respondents just need to click a link
- Available CSV exports for your further analysis
- Handy and presentable PDF reports and charts
Start with Free Tree Testing Tool now
Improve information architecture to drive optimal experiences.
Learn more about Tree Testing
Read our quick introduction to Tree Testing
Tree Testing Guide
Try out the Tree Testing hands on
- Creating TT study
- Interpreting results
- Step-by-step guide
Explore all aspects of Tree Testing now