Mobile App Usability Testing
Discover what difficulties users encounter in your mobile app, website or prototype.
Obtain screen recordings of your participants’ behavior while using your app and improve your mobile UX.
Trusted by major brands
How it works
1. Set up your study
Create a new Mobile Testing study. Choose whether you want to test an Android or iOS app, a prototype or a mobile website. Create tasks that reflect common user activities in your app. Discover your user’s needs and opinions with follow-up surveys.
3. Conduct the study
Apart from your app, your participants will install a special user testing app on their mobile phone to record their behavior while using your app and completing your defined tasks.
4. Analyze the results
Watch the screen and voice recordings of how users interact with your app to see what difficulties they might have. Look over the testing results and respondents’ answers.
Start User Testing Mobile Apps now
Optimize your mobile experiences to drive greater usability.
Why choose Mobile Testing from UXtweak
Get a direct view of how
people use your mobile app
- Use our dedicated app to acquire screen and voice recordings of your participants
- Prepare tasks for your respondents and analyze if they struggle with anything
Test any version of your
- Test every phase of your development process
- Start with Figma or any other prototype
- Test your beta versions, full apps and webs
- UX expert support
- Assessments (legal, security)
- SSO (Single sign-on)
- And more ways to enhance your plan...
- Gather additional information from your participants
- Ask questions before and after the study as well as after each task
- All Survey question types available
- Rich text editor complete with images
- Serve tasks in random or determined order
- Choose how many tasks respondent sees
- Share results of your study with stakeholders without a problem
- Choose what the viewers will see
- Protect your results with a password
- Use a screening question to prevent respondents outside your target audience from participating
- As many reject and accept options as you want
- No need to bother your team with additional development
- Set up your testing without any SDK installations and test immediately
- Share your stud with your participants using a QR code
- Or you can send them a link to your study and they can participate right away
- Complete respondent list
- Every detail about your respondents (geographic, technical etc.)
- Customizable filtering
- Available CSV exports for further data analysis
- Handy and presentable PDF reports and charts
- Every tool in UXtweak has a detailed documentation
- Delve deep into instructions on how to set up your study and evaluate the results
Try user testing for mobile apps now
Check your UX with usability testing tools for mobile apps.
Learn more about Mobile Testing
Read our guide to Mobile Testing
Mobile UX Testing Guide
Best practices for Mobile App User Testing
- Creating MT study
- Interpreting results
- Step-by-step guide
Explore all aspects of Mobile Testing