Choose the design options that work best for your users.
Ask participants which design from a group they prefer most. Learn about their perspectives and the deciding factors.
Trusted by major brands
How it works
1 Line up designs
and get instant feedback
Create tasks where respondents pick their favorite design from a line-up. Pictures, sound and video can all be used.
Ask follow-up questions and learn more about respondents’ reasoning.
2 Recruit your respondents
Share your study link to your audience in any way you want. Find testers on your own site with our special Recruiting Widget.
Time-consuming? Order testers from our User Panel. The only thing the respondents need to complete your survey is an internet browser.
3 Explore your results,
Analyze your results with a sleek UI. Present your findings to stakeholders with handy PDF exports. Take deeper dives into your data by filtering your respondents and even splitting them into segments depending on their answers.
What designs can be tested?
JPG, JPEG, PNG and GIF are supported. Maximum file size up to 5MB. A perfect example is testing icon alternatives, as you can see here.
MP4 supported up to 100MB. A common case for testing videos are marketing campaigns.
See how videos can be tested.
MP3 and WAV supported up to 100MB. Test audio designs to make sure your sound effects or voiceover aren't seen as annoying, as seen here.
Full feature list
Presentation of your designs
- Enter up to 6 design varieties per task
- Test images, video and audio
- Use mobile frames to simulate Android or iOS phones
Broad data exports
- Available CSV exports for further data analysis
- Handy and presentable PDF reports and charts
- UX expert support
- Assessments (legal, security)
- SSO (Single sign-on)
- And more ways to enhance your plan...
- Rich text editor complete with images
- Serving tasks in random or determined order
- Choose how many tasks respondent sees
Sharing study results
- Share results of your study with stakeholders without a problem
- Choose what the viewers will see
- Protect your results with a password
No installation needed
- You can set up your preference testing studies in any modern browser
- Respondents will also complete the study in their browser.
- Gather additional information using pre-study, post-task or post-study quesitonnaires
- All Survey question types available
Screening of respondents
- Use a screening question to prevent respondents outside your target audience from participating
- As many reject options as you want
Study design customization
- Fully customizable Welcome, Instructions and Closing messages
- Change the logo and colors to fit your company branding
Quick yet deep analysis
- Learn which designs have earned the most preferences and whether your results have statistical significance
- Directly compare the task results
Information about respondents
- Complete respondent list
- Every detail about your respondents (geographic, technical etc.)
- Customizable filtering
- Every tool in UXtweak has a detailed documentation
- If you are in doubt you can dive into our Step-By-Step Guide
How it looks inside UXtweak
Learn more by trying our demos
Make design decisions that people love
Show designs to your users to see which one they find most pleasing to the eye or best for its intended purpose.