Eliminate usability issues at their inception, before they come back to bite you.
Measure how users interact with prototypes. Evaluate design flows early, easily and effectively.
Trusted by major brands
How it works
1 . Choose your prototype
Test usability of your existing prototypes, or build your prototype from scratch using screenshots or wireframes and linking them together.
2 . Set up your study
Create a new Prototype Testing study with tasks that reflect common user activities in your prototype. Discover your user’s needs and opinions with follow-up surveys.
3 . Pick your target users
Share the study link to your audience, use your own visitors with our Recruiting Widget or order respondents directly from the study setup with our User Panel.
4 . Conduct the study
Record participants behavior while they are using your prototype and complete your defined tasks.
5 . Analyze the results
Analyze your respondents behavior - what paths they took, how lost they were and what difficulties they might have had. Look over the testing results and respondents’ answers..
Prototype testing methods you can make use of
Build from scratch
Make your own prototype yourself - upload your designs directly into UXtweak.
- Use screenshots or sketches
- Organize screens and transitions
- Track respondent’s paths
Full feature list
of your designs
- Import your existing prototypes from prototyping tools
- No prototype yet? Upload your design screenshots and make them interactive
- Available CSV exports for further data analysis
- Handy and presentable PDF reports and charts
- UX expert support
- Assessments (legal, security)
- SSO (Single sign-on)
- And more ways to enhance your plan...
- Rich text editor complete with images
- Serving tasks in random or determined order
- Choose how many tasks respondent sees
- Share results of your study with stakeholders without a problem
- Choose what the viewers will see
- Protect your results with a password
- You can set up your prototype testing studies in any modern browser
- Respondents will also complete the study in their browser
with skip logic
- Gather additional information
- Guide the participant to relevant questions based on their answers
- All Survey question types available
- Use a screening question to prevent respondents outside your target audience from participating
- As many reject options as you want
- Fully customizable Welcome, Instructions and Closing messages
- Change the logo and colors to fit your company branding
Quick yet deep
- Learn which designs have earned the most preferences and whether your results have statistical significance
- Directly compare the task results
- Complete respondent list
- Every detail about your respondents (geographic, technical etc.)
- Customizable filtering
- Every tool in UXtweak has a detailed documentation
- If you are in doubt you can dive into our Step-By-Step Guide
Which languages are available?
Prototype Testing is currently available in 14 languages:
Can’t see your language? Contact us and let us know.
Test your prototype now
Eliminate usability issues of your prototypes before production.