How do I use the Recruit tab in RePlay Tasks?
After you've prepared your RePlay Tasks study, you will want to share it to your respondents. In this help, we'll discuss how to use the Recruit tab to:
- Share your study with your respondents
- Set up your Recruiter widget to recruit directly on your website
- Give away coupons as reward for completing your study
- The Recruiter widget gives you the opportunity to turn regular visitors of your website into respondents
- The widget contains a simple customizable recruitment message and a button that leads the visitor to your study.
- The default message implies that the respondent will receive a reward for participating in the study. Learn how to set up coupon rewards.
- You can customize how and when the widget is going to appear to visitors. This includes coloring, position, which pages it's going to appear on and under what conditions.
- You can show the widget immediately after the page loads, or delay it by time, until the visitor scrolls down or when they're about to leave the page.
- Open Advanced targeting to set rules for which devices, locations and languages you want to display the Recruiter widget to. The device and language are decided based on the information sent by the browser and the location is determined based on the visitor's IP address. Use these settings to make the widget target more specific categories of people.
- To begin using your Recruiter widget, insert the widget snippet into the headers of all pages where you want it to appear and then activate it. You can insert the snippet into your website's headers globally and then limit which pages to display the widget on by using the Pages setting (see above).
- Coupons are an ideal and simple way how to provide visitors with an incentive to become respondents
- Go to Include reward for respondents. Here you can either enter coupons manually, or import them from a CSV file
Use UTF-8 encoded CSV files to ensure that the import works correctly. The simplest way to save your imported file with UTF-8 encoding is to edit it through Google Sheets (click the link for more instructions). To get a UTF-8 encoded file when saving your file in Excel, go to File -> Save As and select CSV UTF-8 before you click Save.
- Each coupon contains an alphanumerical code (of any length, but 250 at most) and an expiration date
- Coupons won't be given away anymore once their expiration date has passed
- Use the Active/Inactive switch to turn the rewards on and off
- Below the switch, you can monitor the status of your coupons - how many were already used and how many remain
- Open List of promo codes to see which coupons were already distributed and who recived them. If it's needed, you can even remove individual coupons.