Key moments in this video
- 0:00 Planning Website Design Changes with UXtweak
- 0:17 Setting Up a Preference Testing Study
- 0:29 Collecting User Feedback
- 1:01 Launching the Study and Recruiting Participants
- 1:29 Analyzing User Preferences and Feedback
Explore the power of UXtweak’s Preference Testing Tool as we demonstrate how to gather user opinions on design variants. Learn how to create tasks, upload old and new designs, customize messages, and include follow-up questions. Discover three options for recruiting participants: sharing the study link, using the recruiting widget, or selecting from UXtweak’s user panel. Once the study is complete, examine the results for task statistics and user comments.